SAL owns a respectable list of equipment to facilitate its work, and to provide timely input for the implementation of its projects.
Such equipment comprise:
- Company vehicles (four (2) saloon and Seven (7) cross- country);
- Water quality testing equipment such as field kits for pH, conductivity, TDS, DO and turbidity measurements in-situ;
- Castle 1900 type A Precision Sound Level Meter
- Sampling equipment for both water and sediments;
- Geophysical equipment- 300 SAS terrameter for borehole siting;
- Stream flow measuring equipment;
- Geographical Positioning System (GPS) equipment;
- Digital cameras;
- Office equipment such as computers, printers, plotters, scanners, and photocopiers;
- Engineering design software such as WATERCAD, UNDP, AUTOCAD, CORELDRAW, GRUNDFOS/WINCAPS and D-DRAINAGE
In addition, SAL has access to national soils, water quality and sediment laboratories for AAS and GC analysis.