SAL owns a respectable list of equipment to facilitate its work, and to provide timely input for the implementation of its projects.
Such equipment comprises:
- Company vehicles (four (2) saloon and Seven (7) cross- country);
- Water quality testing equipment such as field kits for pH, conductivity, TDS, DO and turbidity measurements in-situ.
- TSi Quest Noise Meter
- ARA- NFRM Air Quality Monitoring Meter
- Hannah Handheld Meter kit
- Aeroqual’s Portable Air Quality Monitor 500 (A-S500)
- Geophysical equipment- 300 SAS terrameter for borehole siting.
- Stream flow measuring equipment.
- Geographical Positioning System (GPS) equipment.
- Digital cameras.
- Office equipment such as computers, printers, plotters, scanners, and photocopiers.
- Engineering design software such as WATERCAD, AUTOCAD, CORELDRAW, GRUNDFOS/WINCAPS and D-DRAINAGE
In addition, SAL has access to national soils, water quality and sediment laboratories for AAS and GC analysis.